So maybe I have a creative side that I don't let out of the house very much so prepare yourself...I'm giving it a try :)


When My Beloved and I married we came into our marriage with RANDOM picture frames. We have lived in our house for two years and you know...we still don't have pictures on the wall because the frames we had were so random. So Beloved had the most AWESOME idea to paint every. single. frame. in our house the same color.
So one afternoon during the kids naptime I headed to the local hardware store and picked up three cans of cheap, black spray paint. We put three layers and used all three cans of paint on these frames and I couldn't be more excited about how they turned out!
Now if I could just get all the pictures to frame themselves and all the frames to hang themselves then I could check this project of my list!
No comments:
Post a Comment